We are living through a historic healthcare crisis. Twelve million Americans have been infected with Covid-19 this year, and over 250,000 of our fellow citizens have died. Yet, there is no unifying federal plan to ensure that all Americans have access to the healthcare that they need during this unprecedented time. We must demand that our representatives in congress pass the Health Care Emergency Guarantee Act, S. 3790, H.R. 6906, which guarantees medically necessary care for Covid-19 to all citizens, regardless of insurance coverage, thereby saving lives and preventing a wave of medical bankruptcies.
Coulee DSA is partnering with Our Wisconsin Revolution and Linda and Gene Farley Wisconsin Chapter of PNHP to demand that our local representatives and state senators in Wisconsin and Minnesota co-sponsor the HCEGA.
TAKE ACTION WITH US! CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVE TODAY!
CALL YOUR REPRESENTATIVES
- Ron Kind, U.S. House of Representatives: (202) 225-5506
- Tammy Baldwin, U.S. Senate: (202) 224-5653
- Ron Johnson, U.S. Senate: (202) 224-5323
- Jim Hagedorn, U.S. House of Representatives: (202) 225-2472
- Tina Smith, U.S. Senate: (202) 224-5641
- Amy Klobuchar, U.S. Senate: (202) 224-3244